How to add space at the start and end of eachline

I have created a custom textview class and I am using BackgroundColorSpan to apply color in the background. How can I add blank space before and after each line. I really appreciate any help.

final String test_str1 = "Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.";


public class CustomTextView extends TextView {
    public CustomTextView(Context context) {
        super(context);
        setFont();
    }

    public CustomTextView(Context context, AttributeSet attrs) {
        super(context, attrs);
        setFont();
    }

    public CustomTextView(Context context, AttributeSet attrs, int defStyle) {
        super(context, attrs, defStyle);
        setFont();
    }

    private void setFont() {
        Typeface font = Typeface.createFromAsset(getContext().getAssets(), "fonts/TEXT.ttf");
        setTypeface(font, Typeface.NORMAL);

        Spannable myspan = new SpannableString(getText());
        myspan.setSpan(new BackgroundColorSpan(0xFF757593), 0, myString.length(), Spannable.SPAN_EXCLUSIVE_EXCLUSIVE);
        txtview.setText(myspan);
    }
}


Click here view more answers http://ift.tt/1Os7Vfn