Android TextView AutoScroll

I am trying to implement autoscroll in textviews in a table layout. I see that autoscroll is happening only for first textview box and not for all boxes.

        <TableRow
            android:id="@+id/GuessWordtableRow1"
            android:layout_width="match_parent"
            android:layout_height="match_parent"
            android:layout_margin="1dip"
            android:layout_weight="1"
            android:background="#d65906" >

            <TextView
                android:id="@+id/GuessWordtextView1a"
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="match_parent"
                android:layout_margin="1dip"
                android:background="#fcc480"
                android:gravity="center"
                android:padding="1dip"
                android:text="1" >
            </TextView>

            <TextView
                android:id="@+id/GuessWordtextView11"
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="match_parent"
                android:singleLine="true"
                android:ellipsize="marquee"
                android:marqueeRepeatLimit="marquee_forever"
                android:focusable="true"
                android:focusableInTouchMode="true"
                android:scrollHorizontally="true"
                android:layout_margin="1dip"
                android:layout_weight="1"
                android:background="#fcc480"
                android:clickable="false"
                android:gravity="center_vertical"
                android:padding="1dip"
                android:text="This is a very big statement which has to scroll" >

            </TextView>

            <TextView
                android:id="@+id/GuessWordtextView12"
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="match_parent"
                android:singleLine="true"
                android:ellipsize="marquee"
                android:marqueeRepeatLimit="marquee_forever"
                android:focusable="true"
                android:focusableInTouchMode="true"
                android:scrollHorizontally="true"
                android:layout_margin="1dip"
                android:layout_weight="1"
                android:clickable="false"
                android:gravity="center_vertical"
                android:background="#fcc480"
                android:padding="1dip"
                android:text="This is a very big statement which has to scroll" >
            </TextView>

            <TextView
                android:id="@+id/GuessWordtextView13"
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="match_parent"
                android:singleLine="true"
                android:ellipsize="marquee"
                android:marqueeRepeatLimit="marquee_forever"
                android:focusable="true"
                android:focusableInTouchMode="true"
                android:scrollHorizontally="true"
                android:layout_margin="1dip"
                android:clickable="false"
                android:layout_weight="1"
                android:gravity="center_vertical"
                android:background="#fcc480"
                android:padding="1dip"
                android:text="This is a very big statement which has to scroll" >
            </TextView>
        </TableRow>

This is what I have. I see that text is scrolling only for textview id GuessWordtextView11 and not for GuessWordtextView12 and GuessWordtextView13. What could be the reason?


Click here view more answers http://ift.tt/1MA9S8j